Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hillary telling an untruth?



I guess Hillary is no longer the "darling" of the liberal media. The clinton camp says she "misspoke." Funny - even democrats are starting to doubt her.

"I went to 80 countries, you know. I gave contemporaneous accounts, I wrote about a lot of this in my book. You know, I think that, a minor blip, you know, if I said something that, you know, I say a lot of things - millions of words a day - so if I misspoke, that was just a misstatement,"


A minor blip. So let me get this straight. Hillary misspoke about an entire incident of being shot by snipers. I would think that would be something seared into one's memory.

Last week was Hillary's week with Obama and the Wright affair, and now this must be Obama's week with Hillary and the fake sniper affair.

Let the civil war continue.

No comments:

 
Republican Party Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory DeeperLeft member